Search results for Siemens Sensors
Encoders and other sensors available for various wind turbine applications.
- Wind turbine partsSensorsThe LMU sensor is a low-speed monitoring unit with built-in features to act as an overspeed safety device. The sensor is also DC-coupled. The LMU measures within the range of +/- 1.6 g in a 0 Hz to 50 Hz frequency band.
- Wind turbine partsSensorsXY-01The XY sensor is ideal for monitoring tower sway and rotor imbalance with its two axial DC-coupled accelerometers. By measuring acceleration simultaneously in two directions (X and Y), the XY sensor is unrivalled in detecting tower sway. The XY measures within the range of +/- 18.3 g in a 0 Hz to 1,000 Hz frequency band.
- Wind turbine partsSensorsGJ1200M8The GJ1200M8 accelerometer is outfitted with a universal M12 connector and fixed M8 stud for easy mounting, with a frequency response measuring in the range of 0.3-16,000 Hz.
- Wind turbine partsSensors29231636Should you require further information on SENSOR, CURRENT 1000A 1:3000 15VDC Ref.: LT1005-S (LEM) for several turbine models, please click on the right button
- Wind turbine partsSensors33099Should you require further information on SENSOR, LEVEL ELECTROMAGNETIC Ref.: LM2FPA300 (ELETTROTEC) for several turbine models, please click on the right button
- Wind turbine partsSensors0-60°
- Wind turbine partsSensorsIndicator, Svendborg BSFI3080