About the Spares in Motion platform
Spares in Motion is an e-commerce and trading platform for the wind turbine aftermarket, connecting demand and supply of spare parts, products and services in the wind energy field. Buyers and suppliers of wind turbine parts, and repairs are the main users of our platform.
Yes! Just register, fill in your profile with your preferences for wind turbine brands and types, and if you are a supplier, select a subscription plan and start immediately!
Yes, Spares in Motion provides their content in English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French, Hindi, Romanian, Italian and Portuguese. Spares in Motion has a multilingual team of experts specialized to attend your needs wherever and whenever you need.
Selling wind turbine spare parts?
When creating an account, the user will be linked to a company. The first user to link to a company will be automatically the administrator - this can be modified in the administrator’s dashboard. Every new user who links to the company is accepted (or not) by the administrator.
For uploading, the image should be smaller than 2MB each. The resizing tool allows you to fix larger images, by selecting and editing them. Then, you can save “save as” your image in a “.gif” extension.
Yes! Every registered customer can request a quote or buy a part from the suppliers.
Spares in Motion uses Excel files to import with the extension .xls.
An example/template of such a file can be downloaded below.
- Parts template
- Repairs template
- Turbines template
- Services template
- Please use only one tab, don't use functions or complex meta-data: just values.
- We assume the first row contains a header, so this will be ignored.
- The rows noted with an * in the header are required.
- Please save data as an .xls file only.
- After uploading the data you can upload the pictures related to your parts & service via the website.
- An extensive manual for uploading your files can be found at tab 2 of your excel sheet.
- If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org